Depending on the type of pension or investment scam a victim has been involved in, there are various things we can do to help. We charge annual membership fees so that members know exactly what they will have to pay and there will be no legal or accountancy fees on top.
* Deal with trustees, advisers and fund managers
* Complain to regulators and ombudsmen
* Appeal tax liabilities with HMRC and the Tax Tribunals
* Analyse and quantify investments, losses and fees/commissions
* Instruct solicitors to make a claim against negligent parties to obtain redress for losses and liabilities (paid for by litigation funding)